There are many ways to build winter cat shelters; you can find many choices on the internet with a simple search and some even have how-to videos. These instructions will make two(2) shelters… Click here to open the instructions. Thank you Julie Tanit for your easy to follow and thorough instructions!!
These fun, creative work sessions will help us brainstorm a new name for our cat rescue group serving the Eugene/Springfield area since 2007.
Two Sessions (Choose One)
- OCT. 22, SAT., 9:30-11:00AM
UNITY OF THE VALLEY CHURCH, 3912 DILLARD RD (39TH & HILYARD)
- NOV. 3, THUR., 6:00-7:30PM
CAFÉ YUMM, 730 E. BROADWAY (FRANKLIN BLVD/BROADWAY)
Saturday, July 16th, 10:00am to 11:30am, Alton Baker Park, Shelter 2, West Coast Dog and Cat Rescue will celebrate our Volunteers.
We will provide Pastries, Coffee, Tea, Juice, Fruit and Fun!! Come with your smile and your imagination.
Please RSVP by clicking on this link. (old event so link is disconnected)
On July 30 and 31st we’re having a big adoption event at the Petsmart on Chad Drive
There will be raffles, an advice booth and lots of cats for adoptions
Taxes are not something any of us look forward to, but maybe we an help a bit. We, West Coast Dog and Cat Rescue are partnering with H&R Block this tax season! Download this form, print it and take it to the office when you have your tax return prepared. If you are a new H&R Block client, we will get a $20 contribution. Not only that, but you’ll feel good about helping the kitties while not having to do your taxes yourself.
3 Reasons to Become a Monthly Donor
- You believe in our mission and want to be part of the solution.
- Your donation will help homeless cats go from sick to well.
- You will feel good every month knowing you are making a difference.
Be a foster parent and in return for TLC for the cats and kittens you’ll get lots of purrs. West Coast pays all medical and food expenses. Fill out a Foster Application
All we want is a few things for the our kitties.
- KMR (Kitten Meal Replacement supplement
- Advantage II, large dog size for flea treatment
- Authority chicken kitten and adult food
- ANY cat food, canned or dry
- Cat toys, including laser lights (which they love)
- Cat beds
- Medical fund donations (this is a biggie)
- Scoopable cat litter
You can make a monetary donation here.